Monday, January 19, 2009

Featured Stamper 35!

This week's Flourishes Featured Stamper has a dose of spring woven in! I loved all the entries and when it came down to it... I had to pick three because each was so beautiful and unique!

So, without further ado - this week's Featured Stampers are...

Deena, Lois and Angel!

Ladies, all of your creations had such a unique flair that I had to do a double take!
Deena, I love the artistic flavor your card delivers with the fun background and soft washed flower!

Angel, your orange and white combination - also with the Stamp Simply Thank You set- made the whole card pop! It was a card with high contrast that made me say -- wow!
And Lois, your elegantly inspired card shows just how versatile the Birds and Vine set can be! I love the way you paired gold and white together to create such a posh card!
Ladies, your names will be entered into this month's drawing for a free stamp set of your choice! Keep those submissions coming! They inspire!

Have a great week!
~Julie

14 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Congrats Girls. These are all wonderful and each so different!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! Wow fabulous cards and just love the colors and layout of all three of them. I can see why you couldn't just pick one. Major MOJO!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Deena and Angel. I'm happy to be in your company. I had seen Deena's lovely card during the week and commented on it, but I had missed Angel's. I love the orange!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see my card featured this week and in such wonderful company! Thank you! Congrats to both Lois and Angel, your cards are fabulous!
smiles,Deena

Anonymous said...

Congrats ladies! These cards are beautiful. I would not want to be on a team trying to pick winners! Anyay, well, not only is her card beautiful, Deena just rocks as a person!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ladies - your cards are beautiful!!! Each one has it's own flavour and it fabulous!!! Deena, you are full of surprises!!! Lovely Linda

Deb Wood said...

Congratulations to everyone!! and a Huge shout out to Deena my twisted sistah!! Wow your card is GORGEOUS!!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

AMAZING creations, ladies!!! Congrats!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Congragulations to all of you - Deena! I think I might have been one of the first to comment on your winning card!

Angel said...

Congrats, Lois and Deena!!! your cards are both FAB!!! i'm so honored that my card was picked!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey ladies, are these 3 gorgeous cards! A huge shout out to Deena. Wow, this is the best of the best! All 3 are major show stoppers!

Norine said...

Congrats to all the cards are so pretty I can see why it would be hard to pick just one
Hugs
Norine

freida said...

Oh ladies...these are all AWESOME! Congratulations! Orange is so hard for me to work with...thanks for the inspiration Angel! Deena, your background is so elegant...very unique! I love the simplicity of Lois's...the colors you chose REALLY make this one an eye-catcher! You are all very talented ladies!

Anonymous said...

Lois...Is your card cuttlebugged? I just love all of them! I am a cuttle bug addict and want that folder if I can find it